Aug 15, 2005
Authentic connections happen in a variety of ways. Primarily, they occur from our everyday interactions. Click here to read about some of those experiences since we decided to "Just Do It" and made the commitment on May 9, 2005 to take our journey, Gay Into Straight America.
Sometimes, authentic connections happen by the specific actions we take. Follow some of those journeys we have taken.
- Open Letter to Dr. James Dobson and Focus on the Famly, prior to being in Color with Soulforce in May, 2005
- Our Tour of Focus on the Family in May, 2005
- Synopsis of going inside "Love WON Out" Conference (put on by James Dobson and Focus on the Family) in June, 2005
- Our Tour of Focus on the Family, July, 2006
- Civil Disobedience action at Focus on the Family, February, 2007
- No jail time from act of civil disobedience at Focus on the Family, March, 2007
We are deeply committed to engaging minds, not changing minds. Why? We have not experienced any ability to change other people. What we have experienced is other people shifting and coming to a new understanding because we have transformed ourselves. This creates a new space into which they can grow and take their own journey. Our intention is to be our authentic self, offering the gift of who we are. That process creates what we call the "attractor factor."